Like so many other scientists out there, I feel guilty when I am not
working. Even that minute waiting for the bus or in line for lunch.
I
should be reading papers and thinking about science for those precious
moments I’m not physically in lab.
When I need my science fix, my iPhone
keeps me company. These are the 10 best science-centric apps I have
found. They keep me up to date on what papers are coming out, where the
public discourse is going, and tickle my general interest in science.
1. Twitter. As app that most of you probably have
already, Twitter is a tremendous resource for science. Follow the
prolific science tweeters; they will tweet not only their own science
and publications, but also general science news and links to cool
article that are either scientific themselves or about science. Top
twitter recommendations to follow (besides all the relevant journals in
your field): [More]







0 comments:
Post a Comment